Best of both worlds!!! Country living within 5 minutes to the town of Culpeper with easy commuter access to both the DC Metro area & Charlottesville. 4.2 acres zoned RA (Rural Area)(read = farm life as you please) with a beautifully appointed home typically found in restricted communities!
* Kitchen features a gas double oven/5 burner range, as well as gorgeous honed marble arabesque tile backsplash. Watch nature/children/pets while doing dishes & enjoy cooking with a spacious island and soft-close drawers.
* Expansive Master Bedroom with dual walk-in closets. Feel like you're in the tree canopy with the wall of windows as you lounge in bed. Master Bath is spacious & clean with dual sinks & vanity, garden soaking tub & private water closet.
* The 3 additional bedrooms provide plenty of room for family & company to sprawl out. One bedroom is almost as large as the master & another features dual walk-in closets.
* Main level office can be used traditionally to work while watching deer, birds & butterflies OR used as an additional bedroom on the main level.
* The formal dining/living room combo highlights thoughtful design features like tall wainscoting, a large modern/sculptural glass chandelier and views of lush greenery from every window. Does "formal" have to be limiting & stuffy though? Think not! Along with traditional uses, think parties, art class, quilting bees, family game night, exercise classes, support groups, faith groups-let your imagination run wild with the possibilities of how this stunning extra space can serve your family!!!
* 1.2 cleared acres of lush, open land beckons your hobby farm dreams come true. Or can you envision reunions, family field day, holiday fun (imagine Easter egg hunting here!), etc.?
* Back yard has raised porch constructed of composite decking & rail materials ( = no, to low maintenance & extremely durable). The strong & durable fence was thoughtfully designed with black coated welded wire to help the fence "disappear" while viewing nature.
* The basement is HUGE & plumbing is roughed-in. Can you say in-laws suite, young adult transitional space or even rental potential?!!!
*Live the dream with the privacy & serenity of a rural setting while not sacrificing technical necessities for modern living! Very high-speed Comcast Xfinity available with PERFECT cell phone reception. 1000 gallon propane tank is owned, not leased. Dual-zoned AC & dual-zoned propane furnaces keep every level at the desired temperature. Propane hot water tank & gas fireplace.
Courtesy of: Piedmont Fine Properties Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 17th May, 2022 12:53 AM (UTC)
HOW MUCH CAN I AFFORD?
If you’re asking yourself this question, it may be a good idea to consult our easy-to-use mortgage calculator. Check your estimated payment now!