- 5 story condo building built in 1916, recently renovated to offer modern conveniences while maintaining original character
- Unit fully renovated in 2009
- Cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and kitchen island (installed 2009)
- Hardwood floors and beading throughout (installed 2009)
- Hand-blown Italian pendant lights (on dimmers) over kitchen island
- Includes two Crate & Barrel wood bar stools (purchased 2010)
- Working wood fireplace
- Central A/C and heating (installed 2009)
- Washer/dryer in unit (installed 2009)
- New dishwasher (installed 2016)
- 9-foot ceilings
- Garbage disposal/stove/oven/fridge (installed 2009)
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedroom (installed 2009)
- Travertine tile in bathroom (installed 2009)
- Recess lighting on dimmers (installed 2009)
- Views above nearby buildings/homes and trees
- Small pets accepted on a case-by-case basis (FYI: building has 35 pound limit).
- Easy access to U Street/14th Street corridors, Adams Morgan, Dupont Circle and Shaw
- Nearby Dupont Circle and U Street/Cardoza metro stations
- One block from VIDA's flagship gym
- Walking distance to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Harris Teeter and Safeway
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 28th November, 2020 7:17 AM
HOW MUCH CAN I AFFORD?
If you’re asking yourself this question, it may be a good idea to consult our easy-to-use mortgage calculator. Check your estimated payment now!